I love the look and fill of our yard after a good soaking by summer rain. All of the plants are refreshed and are glistening under the morning sun. Taking in the spirit of the nature around us, the Mint Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie awakens our body and our senses.
- Peeled and cut up pineapple chunks ( about 2 cups)
- Blueberries (about 1 cup)
- Cooled Tea (you can use leftover tea that has been cooled, about a 1 to 2 cups)
- Mint leaves (about 10 leaves)
- Crushed Ice (about 1 cup)
All of the above measurements can be adjusted in accordance with your blender size.
Add all of your ingredients to a food processor except for the ice. Blend them up for about 2 minutes. You can then add your crushed ice and let the processor work for another minute.
Just like that you have tapped into the wonderful vitamins and nutrients your body and mind needs to kick off your day.
Always remember to take a moment to enjoy the natural beauty around you.